Thursday 31 March 2011

Websites

I found yesterday that there are a number of initiatives out there at the moment to help small British businesses start up. In the wake of the recession and the ever increasing mass redundancies that seem to stain our perfect British world, the Government has seen fit to help out a little to ensure that people in the UK make their own money from now on because the state are not going to help anymore.

The two websites that I discovered were www.startupbritain.co.uk and www.gbbo.co.uk. The latter provides the opportunity to get a website up and running for free with your choice of .co.uk names (as long as their available) This is exactly what I've been looking for to get my site up and running. The edit functionality is not great, so it will look a little like a website from the mid-90's but at least it's a shop window, even if that window is behind the high street in-between a second-hand bookstore and an adult entertainment shop.

I will launch the website shortly once I have played around with it a bit, and post the address on here.



Location:Alderley Edge,United Kingdom

No comments: